Pt. Kedar Nath – Patiraji Smarak Kalyan Samiti is established under society’s registration act 1860 on the 1st of May 1999 with the following objectives:
1. Creating awareness among people regarding alternate therapies of medicine for example Acupressure, Acupuncture & Ayurveda etc.
2. Establishing alternate therapy medical centers to provide free of cost treatment to people.
3. Establishment & management of religious places.
4. Establishing schools based on true Indian cultural ethos to provide impetus for education & scientific aptitude in backward rural area. Further, providing scholarships and other helps like books etc to financially weak and meritorious students.
5. Establish library for rural people to aware them socially, economically, culturally, politically & industrially.
6. Development of scientific temperament & aptitude in village populace.
7. Creating awareness among people regarding family planning and infant care to reduce Maternity Mortality Ratio & Infant Mortality Ratio.
8. Creating awareness regarding ill effects of drinking alcohol and consuming other narcotics substance on the society and family.
9. Helping aged, handicapped and shelter less children. Helping people during natural calamities. Creating awareness for scientific ways of animal husbandry for financial stability in villages which further improves rural urban migration.
10. Creating awareness for environment and forestry in rural people by organizing seminars etc.
11. Further, all the works which are acceptable under Section-20 of Societies registration Act 1860.
To attain the abovementioned objectives Pt. Kedar Nath-Patiraji Smarak Kalyan Samiti is running a CBSE board school in Village Rahaikpur which is located in educationally backward rural area, we are also running Acupressure & Acupuncture centre in Sultanpur City and Village Rahaikpur, Sultanpur, we are managing a “Hanumant” temple in village Rahaikpur, Sultanpur, we organize on a yearly basis written quiz competition among local rural students with suitable rewards for winners. Questions are related to general knowledge to create awareness regarding above stated objectives.
Pt. Kedar Nath Public School is managed by us and is being used as a centre of our all activities to attain our objectives like providing library organizing seminars on verity of issues etc. Our vision is to establish a school was where learning is defined by the child’s inherent desire to learn, inspired by the philosophy of love, Joy and faith in the child as learner, and guided by educational research, knowledge development and cultural tradition.
Pt. Kedarnath Public School (KPS) believes in imparting Modern Scientific education imbibed with human values, cultural ethos and morality of our eternal great Indian civilization. We also believe in right to education, The right to education is not only the right to attend schools; it is the right to find in school all that is necessary to the building of a ignited craving mind and dynamic moral conscience in child.
Pt. Kedarnath Public School aims to provide village children an excellent and complete but affordable learning through modern scientific methods as good education is often a ticket out of poverty. A good education will pave the way for children to excel and tap bright future prospects in life and become great citizen of our great country.
For good education, rural populace needs not to go to cities, but we feel good schools should be brought to villages,